Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1355 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
AVP - Marketing - FMCG (10-14 yrs)
- Builds the brand proposition for the new business to be launched, drives the evolution of the brand and its positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates the target audiences.
- Identifies risks, opportunities and ensures appropriate strategies are in place to achieve profitable, sustainable business growth & expansion Same Store Growth (Sale and Orders), Top Line Sales, EBITDA & Food Cost.
- Represents the voice of the customer within the organization - brings insights to cross-functional stakeholders across operations, product, design, user experience, engineering, and other executive leadership team members.
- Develops & executes a strong Digital Marketing, Social Media and Alliances strategy for the new brand, building cutting edge engagement and experience for the new age consumer
- Driving Social Media strategy across platforms effectively, building strong Content and Influencer marketing initiatives
- Driving Performance Marketing, Conversion & Increase in ecommerce business
- Building Innovative ways to drive more organic and Direct traffic. Creating digital content to enhance brand image and drive sales through a strong social connect.
- Managing digital media budgets, earned media targeting, SEO, SEM, Precision Targeting
- Driving incremental sales through strong CRM initiatives, alliances, partnerships & strong platform strategy for social media
- Responsible for leading the Pricing strategy that includes (but not limited to)
- Development of the Pricing strategy
- Identifying opportunities for revenue maximisation
- Deploying Data & Analytics based approach while maximizing profits and shareholder value, considering consumer and market demand
- Maximise benefits of customer specific decisions like promotions, discounts etc.
- Strategize, lead, design and execute the National marketing calendar
- Brand Strategy, Positioning and Activation Strategy and execution ownership
- Communication (ATL/BTL) media planning and buying, social media
- Create winning product and communication development for new product launches" National launch, tracking business indices and impact
- Managing Creative & Advertising agencies to deliver high quality creative output to the briefs
- Leads the food / product agenda through innovative & effective solutions in NPD, packaging & product narratives. Owns the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & brands. Uses consumer insights and research to develop the product strategy
- Sets clear objectives and goals, research and defines target audiences, develops marketing and communication strategies, and measures adoption.
- Plans & executes Concept & Product testing in line with the Marketing Strategy
- Store trials, evaluation and analysis; Media Planning and buying
- Identifies opportunities and executes programs for incremental sales through local store marketing initiatives
- Leads and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including consumer marketing, product innovation, brand management, content, and digital marketing.
- Works closely with Supply Chain, Regulatory/Legal and Commercial Leads to implement core business expansion and New Product launches
- Collaborates with brands Global marketing teams and driving synergies for the brand, across India
- Have a business mindset and willing to take up a Business Head accountability in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.