Assistant Consultant at Huquo
Views:1420 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Marketing - Digital Analytics Solutions (8-12 yrs)
- Lead digital analytics team by delivering analytics solutions for web/mobile applications.
- Lead data driven projects in digital analytics space
- Designing data models, ETL, Data warehouse related to web/mobile-based consumer applications.
- Digital marketing campaign management (Facebook, Email, Website Page Activity & other relevant social media platform depending on the product)
- Marketing Analytics - Channel Optimization, Customer segmentation, CLTV, Marketing mix modeling, Look alike modelling
- Leverage web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management system for achieving the right project outcome.
- Leverage appropriate cloud technologies based on project requirement.
- Projects focused on improving user experience & retention
- Should be able to work with cross-functional team (Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Project Management) and suggest/implement best in class technology/analytics intervention to achieve the desired outcome.
- Lead end-to-end digital analytics practice for key clients (Starting with Opportunity identification to Project Closure)
- Enhance digital analytics offering by developing best practices, case studies and developing a team with digital analytics expertise.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize findings, creating presentations and reports.
- Analyze data using statistical methods to identify trends, meet organizational goals and feed dashboards.
- Diving deep into projects, issues when needed to get into details and demonstrate that no task is beneath them.
- Facilitate communication upward and across project teams including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (design and implementation objectives).
- Set high standards, lead the team in a dynamic environment and deliver project on timelines
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 8+ years of experience of working in related fields/projects
- Marketing Analytics projects
- Web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management system
- Projects related to user experience and conversion in a digital landscape
- Model development experience in R, Python, SAS.
- Data analysis experience (SQL, Visualization Tools)
- Designing data models, ETL, Data warehouse
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe