Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2799 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - Marketing Analytics - Retail Banking - IIM/MDI/FMS/IIT/ISI/XLRI (7-11 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global Banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking for an AVP for their Retail Banking portfolio and will be reporting in to the VP/Director. The AVP will be responsible for managing the entire retail portfolio of our client in terms of business analytics and consumer insights.
- As an AVP, you would be managing the entire customer life cycle across the retail portfolio in terms of customer acquisition, on boarding, loyalty management and cross/up sell strategies.
- Understand the functioning of the retail bank through in depth understanding of business, asset and liability products and underlying data to derive insights
- Develop impactful insights to result in strategic action plan for each global heads, region business owners, country managers and relationship managers- sales management, global lending management, risk and operations heads.
- Support various lending policy initiatives across the global bank
- Develop and track multiple lending scorecards through a standardized and centralized analytical framework across countries
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a Statistical/Quantitative discipline from a Top Tier School like the IITs, ISI, DSE, IIMs, MDI, XLRI, FMS etc
- 7+ years of relevant analytics experience in the marketing analytics domain with solid exposure to segmentation, modeling, clustering, insight generation, etc
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking or Retail Banking along with hands-on knowledge of statistical tools like SAS, R and SQL
- Proficient in formulating analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data business impact analysis
- Be comfortable with international senior management stakeholders Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
What's on Offer
The role would give you the opportunity to work in the marketing analytics functions for one of the largest credit card issuer in the world. The individual would form part of the Leadership team and responsible for contributing towards the vision of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.