Team Leader at BlackTurtle
Views:8244 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
AVP - Market Risk Reporting - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Overall purpose of role
As a AVP (Team Lead) for the team, the key expectation is to take responsibility for processes assigned which includes :
- Managing the daily operational process of validating the Time Series (TS) for CCR,
- SME & Lead for Market Data Time series, VaR Production, Back testing, Stress Test Reporting, FDSF, Volker Reporting
- As a Lead the expectation will be to work closely with a variety of stakeholders including front-line desk risk management.
- Responsible for Leading and providing local oversight of production team ( Business Line / Functional Team) in Pune.
- Responsible for operational management of daily deliverables,
- Ensure timely VaR sign-off ( Flash/Finals/ etc ) and other deliverables based on frequency
- Ensure any data quality gap is overcome by means of effective dialogue with internal and external team members.
- People Management for a team size of 5-8
- Lead & SME for Time Series Market Data & Business Line/ Non Business Line Team and responsible to ensure timely MR reporting
- Monitor, escalate any production gaps (people issues, system issues) to the management team or IT.
- To provide business requirements for any new development or fixes to the Market Risk Projects team or IT and to sign off test results.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership :
- Liaise with the onshore teams, Risk Managers as well as with the relevant Change/IT teams for various key initiatives (Tactical and Strategic Change, BAU escalations and Control tasks)
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders across different time zones ( Mumbai support Risk Managers in Asia and EMEA)
- Global Coordinator for : BCBS 236 Fully Complaint, EUDA consolidation, SPD, FDSF
- Lead JIRA implementation for MR for Issue tracking
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Analysis and problem-solving skills in delivering solutions that are required by Clients
- Ability to steer the solution building process based on a strong understanding of the market risk infrastructure and the VaR production processes
- Risk and Control Objective [This section is mandatory for all role profiles and must not be deleted]
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.