Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:360 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP/Manager - IT Audit (8-15 yrs)
This position reports into an Audit Senior Manager that is responsible for executing on the audit plan covering Synchrony Financials Information Technology organization. The incumbent is primarily responsible for the execution of IT audit engagements that entail the review, testing, analysis, and conclusion over the design and effectiveness of the banks control environment, as well as validation of corrective actions.
Essential Responsibilities -
- Contribute and execute as part of a team on scheduled audits, executing audit projects from start to finish
- Support detailed process walkthroughs with management, including the identification of process risks and controls
- Document clear audit work papers that succinctly articulate purpose, scope, procedures and conclusions of test work performed
- Identify control gaps or control deficiencies and assess the impact to the business
- With support from the Senior Audit Manager, present audit results to internal audit management, as well as the business organization
- Prepare draft written audit reports and other presentations for review and approval by the Senior Audit Manager
- Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
- Maintain understanding of current and emerging risks within the subject area
- Track and validate findings/issues to ensure they are appropriately addressed
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent related field
- Minimum experience of 4 years in audit, financial services or related field
- Currently holds, or is actively pursuing CPA, CIA, or other relevant professional designation/association.
- In lieu of relevant Bachelors degree, 8 years experience in audit, financial services, or related field
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of IS and IT frameworks including NIST and CoBIT
- Possesses an understanding of applicable regulatory guidance including FFIEC and OCC.
- Ability to effectively integrate business, operational, compliance, technological, and financial components into audit work performed.
- Ability to objectively identify problems and recommend solutions to complex control, financial, or technical issues.
- Understands all relevant business technologies and their impact to the control environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flowchart business processes and data flows
- Able to work independently on multiple assignments while effectively supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives
- Strong analytical, risk management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong PC Skills - MS Office suite, Visio, SAS, ACL
- Demonstrate verbal and written ability to articulate the business objectives, business risk, processes, and controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.