CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:257 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP/Manager - Finance Operations Excellence - BFSI - CA (5-10 yrs)
We have a requirement in our Financial Operations team- Mumbai
We are looking at someone who is technically qualified in accounting / finance, who has driven projects to re-engineer and automate finance & accounting processes especially on the Accounts Receivable side.
Qualifications - Chartered Accountant ( first attempt)
Industry : BFSI - Preferably Insurance
Skills - Data Analysis, Accounting, Reconciliations, Accounts Receivables, Worked on Six Sigma, Lean Sigma projects in to Financial Integrity processes
Technology - Strong in Excel & Power point presentations, preferably Exposure to Tableau, Power BI ( Analytical Tools )
- Manage Team size of 15-20 Team members for Receivables Accounting and Reconciliations
- Perform Monthly reconciliations between sales & brokerage received & report management
- Follow up with Inter Cos, Insurers, Clients for outstanding receivables especially aged
- Automation in the entire Reconciliation process and phase out Tally.
- Review accounting in to oracle
- Review Upstream processes identify process gaps, perform FMEA & mitigate them in order to improve reconciliation status, minimize ageing, reduce exposures