Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:9626 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/Manager/Deputy Manager - Human Capital Management - Bank - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SIBM (8-12 yrs)
We have an opportunity with a leading MNC Bank into their HCM team .
PROFILE : Human Capital Management - HCM
DESIGNATION : AVP & Manager / Deputy Manager
LOCATION : Ludhiana
EXP : 8 - 12 years
Job Description :
Human Capital Management (HCM) Team Lead Responsibilities :
The purpose of this role is to drive the implementation of HR strategy, policies and procedures in line with the Bank's Strategic Plan.
It is a key role in managing change and ensuring the achievement of the Bank's vision 2020 through effective people management practices.
Human Capital Management (HCM) system which provides a single window for YES executives to manage their HCM related requirements online with maximum convenience and transparency.
The key objectives of this implementation is to make relevant information available to employees wheneverthey need it and wherever they need it, e.g. leave rules, HCM policies, self service tools like salary slip & tax forecasts etc, to create a communication platform that reaches out to and bonds employees across the Bank, to have a comprehensive, cost effective system to manage HCM processes and information, and to improve the overall HCM service delivery.
For HCM team all the employee details starting from joining documents, Career Progression till exit all information is available and to resolve queries and concerns raised by employees in effective manner
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on development of HR practices/policies across the Bank in line with the strategic vision
- Play a central role, in conjunction with the Head of HCM in forward planning and strategy development for the Bank
- Evaluate new HR tools/systems/process which can be implemented at the Bank
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from premier campus
- 8-12 years of experience in the HR domain
- Candidates with consulting experience would be preferred
- Complete knowledge of HR functions like Recruitment/Employee Engagement/ Compensation / Benefits / Training / HRIT / HR Analytics/HR Strategy Formulation
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills is a must
- The role holder will have a team of 3-4 people reporting to him/her
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.