CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:360 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - Maintenance/Engineering - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
We a looking for someone as AVP- Maintenance and Engineering for a very well-known FMCG Brand at their Chennai plant.
We need someone who has done his/her B.Tech from a Reputed engineering college. Minimum experience should be 12-18 years.
The candidate should have hardcore experience in maintenance, utility maintenance, plant and machinery, Capex.
Job Responsibilities :
1) Administering plant operations & maintenance for the set-up standards for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
2) Electrical and Utility maintenance- Air compressors, chillers, gas & oil fired boiler
3) R&M budget planning,CAPEX new expansion,projects & maintenance operations.
4) Handled Greenfield, Brownfield Projects, Liquid, cream Filling Packing Lines equipment maintenance.
5) Implementation of 5S & 3M, TPM, Preventive maintenance, planning & scheduling.
6) Lean management & lean sigma, Operational Excellence
6) Must be into Team Handling.