AVP - Macro Structuring - FX - Investment Bank - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
AVP - Macro Structuring - FX - Investment Bank
Key Accountabilities :
- Work closely with the EM Macro Structuring team (AMER) on ideating and pricing of FX/Rates structured products based on clients requirement
- Liaise with Trading and Sales team to develop yield enhancement / risk management solutions and work closely with legal, compliance, Quant, Tech etc.
- Work on trade analysis, capital analysis, marketing materials, pitchbooks, termsheets, market update, product briefs etc., as required by the business
- Suggest trade opportunities and dislocations based on market environments
- Perform portfolio MTM/Greeks analysis using historical marks and pricing models.
- Build trade optimizers, identify relative value opportunities in the FX/Rates market, identify dislocations in different market parameters like carry, vol, skew, flies, correlations etc.
- Build trade/market analysis tools to be used by the team
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Must have either suitable FX Options or IR Structuring experience gained from an Investment Banking environment
- Must have suitable experience with demonstrable knowledge of derivatives and options theory as well as capital pricing/implications.
- Ability to develop and manage pricings spreadsheets and tools
- Proficiency in presentation skill (MS Office Product Suite)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (oral/written) as the candidate will need to work directly and frequently with senior traders/sales/management
- Flexible to work long hours, meet deadlines and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage large projects and take full ownership of assigned tasks
- Aptitude for self-learning
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Programming Knowledge - Preferably VBA/Python
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Reuters
- Structuring experience
- Mathematics or engineering-based degree
- MBA with premier institute + Good academic background is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.