Senior HR Consultant at Vision Beyond
Views:4066 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP - Machine Learning - BPO (10-15 yrs)
- Understand business process/ business problems and device machine learning solutions to optimize business processes wherever possible.
- Formulating machine learning solutions to business metrics, designing features from the data available from many large data sources, training, evaluating, and deploying models
- Developing high-performance algorithms for precision targeting, testing and implementing these algorithms in scalable, production-ready code; Interacting with other teams to define interfaces and understanding and resolving dependencies
- Helps in developing coding in high-level languages such as R, Python, Java
- Architect ML solutions in cloud infrastructure etc Understand business process/ business problems and device machine learning solutions to optimize business processes wherever possible.
- Bachelors or higher computational science with an emphasis in Machine Learning
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of writing production quality code;
- Experience with traditional as well as modern statistical techniques, including Regression, Support Vector Machines, Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, and other Ensemble Methods
- Experience with end-to-end modeling projects emerging from research efforts
- Strong implementation experience in high-level languages, such as R, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala or similar scripting languages;
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix/Shell environments;
- Strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data;
- Experience in creating large data feature stores for Machine learning in Teradata or similar databases.
- Hands-on coding experience on a variety of ML techniques
- Deployed codes in production - solved problems in entirety
- The breadth of experience if possible - advanced analytics and now in ML
- Must have experience of deploying their codes in production
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.