Head - Operations at Caps & Pays HR Consultants
Views:610 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
AVP - Logistics - Transport & Utility Infrastructure Business (20-22 yrs)
We are currently looking for an AVP(Logistics) for our leading client who is a diversified organisation in India comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has world class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence.
Managing Shipping& Logistics Operation in cost effective way with major focus on System development, effective Port Operation, developing cost effective transport module for faster evacuation, reduction in operational losses. He shall be responsible for good liaison and coordination with Railways, Port officials (both Govt and Private) and other associate agencies.
- Post Graduate
- Professional degree in Management with specialization in Logistics
Key Accountabilities / KRA Guidelines:-
- Managing and finalizing Contracts at bench marked rates with Port, Handling agents, Transporters and other associated agencies.
- Monitoring and managing Logistics operation to keep cost/losses within budgeted parameters.
- Effective planning for demurrage management and lay-time settlement with Owners / Ports / HA. Dispute resolution with owners / ports/HA.
- Managing cargo handling, yard management, plot rent management and delivery of cargo to Customer in time as per Mktg/business requirements.
- Developing own transport module for cost effective and timely delivery of cargo to customers. To make separate profit center.
- To implement system driven working and automation for effective control on operation.
- Effective liaison with Railways, Ports and other associated agencies.
- To make logistics as separate profit center to add in bottom-line.
- Effective development and deployment of manpower resources and fixing accountability.