Partner at One Millennium Breakthrough Technologies LLP
Views:3896 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Logistics/Transport (10-15 yrs)
- We are looking for a Team Member in a Leadership Position to Drive the entire Logistic Division of the Company.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles.
-As we operate in Multi-State and Multi Cities, Knowledge of both intra city / last-mile transportation, as well as Long Haul, is a MUST.
-You Should have knowledge of Various modes of Vehicles and their salient features.
- You should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations. Ultimately, you will ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
You will :
- Drive the entire division and report to the Management. You will be given the freedom to run the P&L of the vertical.
- Develop a team to assist you in driving this dedicated vertical.
-Plan and assist in rolling out fleet management.
- Plan and Obtain business from other avenues other than the guaranteed business of the Company.
- Create a Team to oversee the various functions of the vertical not limited to :
- Schedule daily routes with your team.
- Ensure Coordination with warehouse workers to ensure the proper distribution of orders.
- Monitor and report on transportation costs.
- Ensure vehicle documents are updated to date.
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders.
- Stay up to date with safety regulations.
- Proven work experience with a min of 10 Yrs ++ experience in the same field
- Good MS- Suite skills
- Good Teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Problem solving abilities
Additional Information :
- At SuperFoods Company, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence & talent.
- We are Pune's the most valued food brand and provide ninja roles and accelerated growth to our employees.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, age, disability or veteran status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.