AVP - Loan Negotiation - BFS - LLB/LLM (8-14 yrs)
Imp: Law qualification is must for this role.
- Responsible for work load management and delivery of volumes and quality which will include assigning and allocation of tasks in timely and in an accurate manner
- Effective and timely communication of matters requiring consideration and decision to the Regional Heads and Global Head of the function
- Motivating the team to achieve team goals as well as Onboarding targets
- Shall engage very closely with senior stakeholders across product categories and client management within associated functions in charting out a very effective documentation process including definition of fully aligned desk instruction manual across all stakeholders who are involved in the process along with service and performance level agreements
- Following appropriate processes, procedures and understanding statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible in maintaining work environment which encourages creativity, defect free implementation of procedures and maintains high productivity levels through continuous improvement
- Responsible for the development of team through coaching/counselling and identifying appropriate training & development requirements and to lead and motivate staff with differing aspirations working in productivity based environment where deadlines are critical
- Contributing to the development and implementation of drafting and negotiating best practices
- Supporting the process for the annual review of terms of reference and effectiveness
- Ensuring costs and expenses are met by the relevant business/cost code wherever possible
- Suggesting improved process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.