AVP - Loan Analyst - DCM Team - Bank - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
- Need to have skillsets to evaluate credit & financial models on transactions being proposed to be underwritten by our banks.
- Continuous engagement with the external lenders at various levels to ensure timely syndication
- Timely preparation of notes & clarifications that lenders may ask for
- Closure of deal including sanctions, documentation and funding
- Interacting with the Origination/Execution team for structuring, executing the deals.
- Working independently as well as in a team
External clients - Banks incl PSU Bank Branches, HO, Pvt & Foreign Banks
Internal clients - RMs, Execution & Origination Teams, SESO
- Qualifications: MBA (from top tier institutions); CA (rankers / first attempt)
- Should have in-depth experience of carrying out syndication - which shall involve working with the various lenders either at branch level of HO level.
- Strong relationship building capabilities
- Regulatory awareness to structure and execute deals across situations
- Financial modelling and Financial Analysis
- Should possess good Communication skills - both written & oral
Term sheets and documentation negotiation
- Experience profile of at least 6-10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.