Consultant at Gi Group (Elixir Consulting)
Views:481 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AVP - Liquidity Management - Banking (8-13 yrs)
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our Banking client for Mumbai location.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The position will work closely with Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance/Product Control, as well as members of Treasury to report on, monitor, and forecast the company's liquidity position. The position will involve monitoring and forecasting short term liquidity needs as well as analyzing the group's structural liquidity and its impact on the organizations aggregate position.
1. Responsible for FR 2052a and other liquidity reports
2. Lead end to end reporting process and stakeholder management.
3. Responsible for FR2052a and other regulatory and liquidity reports including transformation process
4. Responsible to create metrics for global liquidity reports and co-ordinate with various stakeholders
5. Calculation of liquidity and accrual ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
5. Also responsible for producing various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
1. Liaise with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure
2. Responsible for participating in the production of existing as well as playing a lead role in the development of new Regulatory reporting requirements
3. Participate with members of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency
4. Involvement in testing, Project documentation and understanding regulatory guidelines.
5. Team management and talent development/ retention.
- The ideal candidate will have a BCOM/CA/MBA/ Other Finance Masters and 7 to 12 years- work experience in finance or a related discipline (e.g. Risk Management, Risk Reporting, Product Control, Audit, etc.)
Must possess strong knowledge of business and balance sheet composition
CA, CFA, FRM
- Risk Management, Financial Control, Audit, Operations, Team Management etc
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good articulation.
Treasury experience in an Investment Bank is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization
- VBA, Knowledge of Macro's read and write