Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1345 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AVP - Legal - LLB - BFSI (7-9 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - with leading BFSI clients in Delhi
AVP - LEGAL
LLB Profiles having 7-9 yrs exp
Role is to be responsible for the Structuring the deals, Vetting of term sheets, Drafting of Financing and Security documents, ensuring Compliances for the transaction, negotiating and finalization of the documents required for the deal.
- Must be well versed with laws relating to banking, security market, corporate laws, contract laws, laws relating to Sale of Goods, criminal laws and the property laws with a special emphasis on leasing, hire purchase and equipment financing;
- Must have ability to independently draft, negotiate and finalise the Financing and security documents required for the deals;
- Must have ability to handle the issues relating to investigation of property;
- Must be good in restructuring the deals which are compliant with applicable laws, regulation and guidelines.
- Must possess good knowledge of RBI and SEBI circulars, guidelines and directions;
- Must have knowledge of various lending products like Operating Leasing, Equipment Finance and Equipment Leasing and loan against property, loan against shares etc;
- Must have ability to prepare/draft the documents relating to leasing and hire purchase, loan transaction and security creation independently.
- Must have ability to prepare/draft the plaint, complaint, FIR, written statement, reply, notices etc independently.
- The candidate should also posses the experience in handling the matters relating to recovery of dues, repossession of the leased assets etc.
- The candidate should possess knowledge pertaining recovery laws of the country in lending transaction.
Proactive in approach
Willingness to learn new things and develop
Believe in closure of transaction and align with business requirements
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Please send your resume to Seema
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.