Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:1379 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP - Legal/Compliance/Corporate Law - KPO (8-15 yrs)
Job Title & Location: AVP- legal & Compliance (Corporate Lawyer)- A Leading KPO-Gurgaon
Role: Managing entire Legal & Compliance for UK,US and India region
Must Have: US Geography & M&A Experience
- Drafting and Vetting the Commercial/ Procurement agreements / Lease Deeds - Global and Indian
- Negotiating with the Clients and vendors on the legal terms and clauses.
- Advosomg pm Cpmtract status, Legal Risk and the Legal Liabilities associated with different deal
- Drafting and vetting various internal Policies - IT/ HR/ ADMIN/ Finance/ Corporate.
- Preparation and Implementation of various policies - Sexual Harassment Policy, CSR Policy, Internal Control Policy, Risk assessment Policy and other policies required under various laws including Company Law, & Labour Law.
- Providing advice on strategic transactions like M&A, Investment etc.
- Taking necessary statutory approvals and Licenses from the Statutory Authorities
- Timely delivery on projects
- Ensuring Error free work- Looking for organizational growth.
Scope of work - Exposure to work within Global clients
- Min.8+yrs. of exp. into Corporate Litigation, Contracts, M&A deals with National & International clients exposure.
- Ability to handle a team. Client & People Management Exp.
- Excellent communication skills.