Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:347 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Legal - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Legal
- To assist the Legal Function.
- Should be capable of handling multiple legal assignments and ensure minimization of legal risks to the organization.
- Meeting deadlines with minimum turnaround time in handling legal matters.
- Primary reviewer/negotiator for commercial agreements including client Master Services Agreements, SOWs/Work Orders, Vendor Contracts, Facility Leases, Software License Agreements, Service level agreements, NDAs and RFPs.
- Ensure legal risks are addressed while balancing business needs and objectives.
- Ensure contracts are negotiated within contracting standards, while facilitating deal-to-deal specific exceptions and customizations and pro-actively working with Business team members to creatively solve issues.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and "run with them" to completion.
- Specific Projects: Assist with Special Projects as the need arises to support the businesses strategic growth while keeping within the acceptable risk profile.
- Talent Management: Conducting training and awareness sessions on upcoming legal and compliance areas. Ensure team engagement; provide team development, orientation and mentoring. Continue to build and improve processes to minimize team conflicts.
Confidential Version 2.0 Page 1 of 3
- Primary Internal Interactions
- Work Experience Requirements
- ~ 10 years of experience; a combination of time with a major law firm as well as in-house experience with a reputable corporation preferred.