CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:1364 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Learning & Organization Development - FMCG/Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
- Own and drive learning for chosen functions by designing & executing interventions aligned to business objectives.
- Ensure compliance in line with learning and associated processes, organization's quality standards to ensure compliance as per audit requirements.
- Partner in key learning initiatives with business and HR team for driving people agenda at client / organization level.
- Engage and interact with client constituencies across levels, HR leaders, HR business partners, and training leads at functional levels.
- Evolving a business aligned L&D framework for the organization
- Visiblize impact and adoption of interventions and other learning assets to key stakeholders
- Create deep understanding of development in external markets with respect to learning products and solutions.
- Enable digitization of learning processes for smooth integration with HR processes like talent management, performance management.
We are looking for :
- Expertise in learning & development, talent management and organization development, Capability building.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A positive attitude to constantly learn on the job and openness to innovative ideas
Competencies Required :
- Stakeholder Management
- Functional expertise of L&D and OD
- Project Management skills
- Result Orientation
- Critical thinking & analytical skills
- Strong collaboration
Our Requirements :
- Should be from premier B School graduate
- 8-14 years of relevant experience in HR, learning & development, OD.
- Should be from Consulting back ground would be an added advantage for the role