Founder & CEO at Skillskarma Services
Views:614 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
AVP - Learning - Incubation Centre (5-10 yrs)
Organization: Incubation centre of a business school
Location: Ahmedabad (currently work from home due to COVID19)
The role will encapsulate leading the entire workstream of research and development of learning tools and resources for founders, startup teams and other stakeholders of the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
1. Continually identify topics and gaps in the learning tools landscape in the ecosystem.
2. Conceptualise, develop, publish and disseminate learning resources such as decision making models and frameworks, course modules, handbooks, toolkits and other relevant formats
3. Own all stages of publication including copy-editing, designing and fact-checking to ensure accuracy and quality
4. Own all the aspects of promotion of outputs in collaboration with the marketing function and other service providers
5. Constitute and lead a team
6. Support and undertake business development to improve financial sustainability
1. Exemplary analytical ability and critical thinking
2. Well aware and up-to-date with economic, entrepreneurship and innovation trends
3. Strong articulation ability, including excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
4. Eye for intelligent and impactful design
5. Must pay attention to detail
1. Masters in engineering, public policy, management/business or economics, from a globally recognised school.
2. Relevant experience of at least about 5 years.
3. Prior experience in strategic and business consulting is desirable.