AVP - Learning & Development - Bank - IIM/XLRI/MDI/TISS (8-12 yrs)
Discipline: Human Resources
Subsector : Learning & Development
Location : Pune
About our Client: Our client is one of the largest MNC banks in the world known for its aggressive and progressive approach. They service retail, consumer, and investment banking clients and have been successful in expanding their services in the sub-continent. They have a large presence in India and are currently looking to hire an L&D professional for their office in Pune.
Job Description : Reporting to the L & D Head, you would be responsible for:
- Implementing progressive training and development initiatives that have had a clear impact on the performance, effectiveness and talent development of an organization.
- Understand fundamental theories and prevailing practices of training and development in business settings.
- Defining and Designing an India Centric Strategy with L&D head and also be a part of the entire execution
- Deploying learning plans based on the business needs, and develop training strategies to promote and motivate talent
- Partnering with business leaders, internal technical trainers and external vendors to design training courses and deliver trainings, to ensure a smooth Learning & Development plan implementation
The Successful Candidate :
- You will come with 8-12 years of experience in learning and development with extensive exposure to design and delivery of training programs.
- An MBA from a tier 1 business school would be required for this role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are important for this role.
What's on Offer : An exciting opportunity to work in a strategic role with a global player in the investment banking industry. The role also promises a great career path and progression within the group.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.