Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:4368 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Lead Business Management Analyst - MIS - BFS (7-13 yrs)
The Lead Business Management Analyst is responsible for setting up processes and execution; e.g. forecasting, output quality, portfolio governance, activity based costing, articulating the impacts of business decisions related to product/project portfolio changes, supplier sourcing and pricing negotiations.
- In addition, the Business Management Specialist is responsible for analyzing the impact of changes and evaluating corresponding changes to cost and impacts to the client forecast. The Business Management Specialist is responsible for defining, implementing and continuously improving policies, processes and procedures that deliver consistent and reliable products and services
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide advice on business related matters to Business Management Managers, clients and other stakeholders and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Design and establish new processes independently and ensures adherence to SLAs, global guidelines, governance standards, tools, processes, and controls
- Manage portfolio management process which includes liaisioning with project managers to understand the reason for current RAG status of the projects and articulate their feedback for senior management
- Manage activity based costing ( ABC) process which includes data gathering and analysis and share findings with senior management.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to bring value adds to processes / MIS reporting
- Agrees FTE budget with all business areas, track it against actual, develop accurate headcount forecast, create MIS and support adhoc request for variance analysis / deep dive
- Understands and validates metrics for current processes or projects (KPIs, SLAs, error root causes etc)
- Understands change and attunes to changes in the environment and business, and responds quickly and flexibly by taking appropriate strategic or tactical measures
People Management :
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
- Actively supports the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
Experience/ Exposure :
- Relevant experience in one or more specific technical area
- Well versed with project management process and should be able to overcome challenges / obstacles without much hand holding from supervisors
- Ablity to analyse large datasets and come up with meaningful MIS in a quick turnaround time
- Very good communication skills(written/verbal), fluent in English and local language
- Ability to work within virtual global teams in a matrix organization and across all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to share and receive information, knowledge and expertise within the team environment
- Flexible problem-solver, open minded to receiving input from colleagues
- A broad understanding of the business/divisional offering
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Industry & Group/COO processes and systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.