Head at PMS Consulting
Views:505 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
AVP - Investment Banking - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
- Investment banking deals primarily with the creation of capital for other companies, governments, and other entities.
- Investment banking activities include underwriting new debt and equity securities for all types of corporations, aiding in the sale of securities, and helping to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, and broker trades for both institutions and private investors.
- Investment bankers help corporations, governments, and other groups plan and manage financial aspects of large projects.
- Should have been doing start-ups evaluation
- Should be well versed with Tech-enabled start ups in any domain.