Recruiter at Three Steps
Views:1307 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
AVP - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Job Description - AVP
Client is a Bangalore based Investment Bank operating since May 2014. They focus on Healthcare and Digital/Technology sectors and have a cumulative team experience of 50+ deals with total transaction value over $1 billion. Our focus is the mid-market with typical deals sizes of ~$25-250Mn and we have worked extensively with marquee clients on deals across healthcare, consumer, tech/digital and industrials sectors. We always put our clients first, and have cultivated deep relationships with them.
Looking for motivated individuals with strong academic credentials and prior experience in investment banking to join our team.
Position: Investment Banking AVP
Experience: 4-7 years of front end investment banking experience
Role Overview - Investment Banking AVP: The role involves working with the team and taking on independent responsibility for PE/VC Fund Raising & M&A transaction execution as well as client pitches & business development.
Key aspects include (among others):
- Directly interacting with clients & client representatives, investors/byers/sellers, and other advisors involved in transactions
- Preparation of transaction collaterals including Information Memorandums, detailed Business Plans & financial models with analysis and insights
- Valuation analysis and support for deal negotiations
- Coordinating due diligence and documentation process
- Outreach to potential clients and investors
- Preparation of Company profiles, pitch presentations, industry research, etc.
- Maintaining database of companies, and managing relationships and networking
- Participation in industry forums for lead generation and brand building
- Organizing or participating in events, marketing programs, etc
Desirable Skills : Candidate would
- Need to be a self-starter with high levels of ownership,
- Have the ability to work in dynamic and unstructured work environments,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Have excellent analytical skills as well as proficiency in excel, powerpoint, word, etc.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Prior experience in front end investment banking is mandatory
Ideal candidate would be an MBA from a premier institute (IIM's/ISB/MDI/FMS) with strong academic background and atleast 4-7 years experience in front end Investment Banking roles.