AVP - Investment Banking - Chemicals Sector (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Investment Banking, Chemicals Sector
- Our client is a premier Investment Bank. We are looking for a professional to join the Investment Banking [IB] team in Mumbai.
- The candidate is expected to play a key role in origination and execution of Investment Banking transactions in Chemicals Sector
- Industry mapping and deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Liaisoning with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- Coverage of Client Relationships in the relevant sectors
- Work experience in Chemicals sector with strong network
- Strong sector / market knowledge
- Preferably having worked with Infra IB team in one of the top Investment Banks
- Expert in financial modelling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates
- MBA from top business school / CA with an excellent academic track-record
- The incumbent should come up with ideas related to deal origination and execution.
- The candidate shall be expected to independently take lead in origination of mandates and their execution