Senior Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:605 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
AVP - Investment Banking (5-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The professional will be responsible for leading and carrying out end-to-end execution of M&A and private equity transactions. You will work closely with the Director and Managing Director on a day-to-day basis
- Your role will involve preparation of deal collaterals comprising financial models and information memorandums, managing investor discussions, managing due diligence and supporting the team in term sheet, documentation and closing. This shall involve dealing with promoters and CEOs and other senior professionals at clients, and negotiating with counterparties.
- Assist in the origination of new deals by conducting market research and by establishing relationships with key stakeholders.
- MBA / CA
- 5-7 years of relevant front end Investment Banking experience
- End to end deal execution experience including preparing the Information Memorandum, Financial Models independently, valuation analysis and due diligence till the closure of the deal.
- Strong financial modeling skills with expertise in building complex financial models.
- Closed at least 2 PE or M&A deals above USD 25mn transaction value.
- Carried out at least 2 financial and legal due diligences.
- Excellent, relationship building skills, communication and negotiation skills, with the capability to articulate complex business concepts effectively.