Chief Consultant at Manzil HR Services
Views:677 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
AVP - Investment Banking (2-15 yrs)
- Transaction Execution: Associates will be a part of a 2 - 3 member transaction execution team and will be responsible for executing the transactions end-to-end with the team. This will involve:
- Preparation of materials like information memorandum, financial models, teasers, competitive analyses and mapping, valuation models etc., working with junior analysts / analysts as the case may be
(ii) Day to day management of investor calls and meetings, aiding senior members in leading investor conversations
(iii) Aiding senior team members in term sheet and SHA / SSA discussions and negotiations
(iv) Relationship building with the client and relevant counterparts in the client team.
- The Associate will have the necessary experience and skill sets to guide on / finalise marketing materials like information memorandum and business projections with adequate strategic guidance from the senior on the transaction team.
- Business Development: Associates will have the additional responsibility to support respective sector leads in business development including
(i) To research and analyze industry, economic, market, and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities
(ii) Assist in preparing presentations/ marketing materials for use in client coverage, other business development activities, conferences, etc.
- Associates will also be jointly responsible with the rest of the team for helping with internal initiatives such as maintaining sector and investor databases, revenue / transaction milestone tracking, corporate presentations and business development materials, newsletters and company website.
- Support senior team members and clients in any other ancillary tasks from time to time as the case may be.