Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:3922 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
AVP - Internal Audit - NBFC (8-14 yrs)
- Formulate Annual Audit Plan and resource budgeting.
- Manage & monitor implementation of annual plan.
- Prepare quarterly Audit Committees presentations.
- Manage audits in core risks family of credit, compliance, operational and reputational in various lines of businesses.
- Provide advice to management on risk identification & mitigation plans prior to new product, policy or application launch.
- Provide direction to the team during all phases of audits, aid in identification of risks / cost saves not known to management.
- Manage audits effectively and ensure audits are focused, risked based and completed within committed timescales.
- Have continuous engagement with senior management i.e. during annual risk assessment; audit planning, scope, reporting and closure.
- Collaborate with second line such as fraud, risk management and compliance team to promote and drive a strong risk culture within the organization.
- Review & update internal audit charter /manual on defined periodicity.
- Setting up and monitor performance and development objectives for direct reports and provide feedback to ensure their maximum potential is achieved.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.