AVP - Institutional Sales - Mutual Fund (7-15 yrs)
- Onboarding bank, insurance, corporate treasuries, and family offices through right selling
- Empanelling key distributors
- Maintaining effective & efficient communication on markets and fund updates to all investors and partners
- Reporting on-ground market intelligence / competitor launches / market share tracking to head office
- Reports to Head - Institutional Sales & Distribution
Required Skills :
- At least 8 years of institutional sales in a mutual fund / private banking industry / a combination of both
- Sound knowledge of markets and products including competing alternatives
- Flexibility on broader duties like service and operations which aid in bettering sales outcomes with a lean mean flat organisational structure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Keen focus on execution & outcomes
- Constantly upping the standards and delivering with energy and ownership
- Reliable, rigorous with analytical skills, problem-solving and a sense of priorities.
- Strong presentation skills and experience of presenting to larger audiences. Gravitas and the ability to seek and audience and hold a conversation with CXO / promoter levels.