Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:297 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AVP - Information Security/Deputy CISO - Financial Services (15-22 yrs)
- The candidate would play a key role in Information Security Risk team of the organization and would have opportunity to contribute in every facet of IT Risk/Security management with core competency being in the area Information/Cyber Security
- Provide leadership to the organization's information security setup, governance, protection, response & recovery
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategy for comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Driving and sustaining ISO27001 certification for the organisation and enhance information security management framework
- Develop and enhance organization's Information security policies & procedure.
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to senior management and the board of directors.
- Coordinate information security and IT risk management projects.
- Design and conduct security assessment to ensure operational security.
- Review organizations security posture/stance, threats, risks and take appropriate actions to mitigate the same.
- Oversee the periodic internal and external statutory audits and track progress of addressing the gaps identified during the audits
- Interface with the Systems and Network support and Business departments to effectively implement, and monitor security policies & guidelines.
- Manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for staff
- Ensure that all Information security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
- Communicate best practices and risks advisories across the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of the information security field, track new developments in rapidly changing technologies, threats
Key Skills :
- Managing Information Security for mission critical organizations preferably in BFSI organization.
Mandatory Requirement :
 CISA and ISO27001 Lead Auditor certifications are absolutely essential.
 Minimum 15 years relevant experience with exposure to latest threats/solutions in information security and cyber security space
 Managing Information Security for mission critical organizations preferably in BFSI organisation
 Experience in design and development of policies /procedures guidelines.
 Experience in all stages of Cyber security like protection, detection, response & Recovery would be an added advantage