Accounts Manager at Live Connections
Views:182 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Information Security/Audit - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
- 10-12 years- of post qualification experience, preferably in Big 4 Audit firms or Banking industry in Senior Auditor position of which 5-7 years- experience in IT Audit role
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills including project management skills.
- Experience of auditing areas such as cloud computing/ operations, DevOps pipeline, Agile methodology etc.
- Experience of providing project assurance reviews for transformational changes.
- Maintain a universe of all the information assets of the Bank for the purpose of conducting the audits.
- Develop or use a standard risk assessment methodology for prioritizing the information assets.
- Prepare an Annual Audit Plan based on risk profile of the information assets.
- Discuss and define the scope of each audit assignment in consultation with the auditees by giving adequate focus on key control risks.
- Plan and select resources based on skills required to conduct IT audits of various information assets as per the plan in order to achieve the desired audit objectives.
- Manage and ensure that audits are conducted as per the agreed scope using standard methodology to assess the effectiveness of controls in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Identify weaknesses I opportunities for improvement and provide effective recommendations to mitigate the underlying risks for safeguarding the information assets.
- Ensure that adequate documentation is maintained for the work carried out during the audit to demonstrate the accuracy of the findings arising from the audits.