AVP - IFRS 9/CCAR/Stress Testing - Bank (8-14 yrs)
AVP - IFRS 9 / CCAR / Stress Testing
Role Purpose :
- Provisioning based on IFRS9 based accounting principles is one of the key functional areas within Retail Risk Management which directly impacts the bank's P&L.
- This function owns the assessment of provision requirement and estimation of future loss the HSBC group across multiple retail products (secure and insecure).
- This role applies to the Business Decision Science job family and would encompass execution of the IFRS9 models, reconciliation, and validation of IFRS9 model based provision numbers
- The role requires the incumbent to run the process with high efficiency and quality with strong adherence to governance, to produce an accurate and timely forecast and be able to manage the deviation within an acceptable range.
- This role also requires the incumbent to manage various ad-hoc analyses to understand portfolio performance and assess additional provision requirement