Manager Operations at Hector & Streak
Views:550 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
AVP - Human Resources - IT (10-14 yrs)
Role: Associate Vice President - Human Capital
Reporting to: VP- Human Capital
Team Size: 5 members
- The Assistant Vice President of Human Capital is an administrative professional position which holds leadership and senior management responsibilities within the Department of Human Capital.
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across the business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring timely execution and completion of a seamless workflow for each new employee.
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Identify, evaluate and leverage various program development and delivery methods to achieve learning objectives
- Lead on the development and implementation of a new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that helped improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Administers the development and implementation of a company wide learning and development curriculum to enhance effectiveness of individuals and team through instructor-led courses or distance educational opportunities.
- Analyzes outputs from the Succession Planning Process, Department Managers and the Performance Management process and constructs reports on training needs to ensure learning and development solutions are put into place in line with company 's overall business strategy.
- Administers the company's Performance appraisal system for timely completion of appraisal cycles in accordance with the company policy on the subject. Will work to continually improve the system based on user feedback, best practices and Management directions.
- Measure program effectiveness by reviewing quantitative and qualitative data and comparing results against expected performance objectives.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Business / Administration / Human Resources or related field
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in human resource management with strategic and talent management.
- Prior experience in Succession/ Career Planning and Employee Engagement.
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Manager.
- Experience of L&D strategies and related software for Performance Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.