Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4589 Applications:775 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
AVP - HRO Solutioning - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Role : AVP - HRO Solutioning - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Location : Mumbai / Pune / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
Job Description :
- The solution leader will have hands on experience in HR life cycle project implementations in HR Client Solutions Space as well as supporting integration projects apart from excellent academic qualification.
- This role will establish credibility and trust with customers in helping to secure projects. The role is primarily a Solutioning role and an understanding of the workings of End to End HR Processes in the area of Payroll, Employee Benefits & Talent Acquisition Processes. The candidate requires a proven background in the HR Solution design and implementation of large deals supporting Lift and drop model.
Preferred Candidate should :
- Possess a successful track record of full lifecycle HR and/or Payroll, Employee Benefits & Talent Acquisition implementation projects. He / She should have handled RFI / RFP - Pre Solutioning and should have the ability to present the solution with the potential clients.
HR Analytics :
- Understanding the ERP Applications and design HR Reporting, Strategic Reporting, Tactical Reporting (Should have end to end understanding of the client system and should have the ability to fine tune the solution according to client needs).
- Be a part of Overall Solutioning team, responsible for solution design, delivery, practice management and growth.
- Liaise with third party technical staff and stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Ability to design and delivery HR data packs.
- Experience in HR ERP based solutions and functional expertise for Global Domains
- Proven ability to deal with multiple shareholders.
- Able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to problems with and having an active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently.
- Conceptualize Business Intelligence Solution architectures based on client needs and client environments to balance the time, effort and Total Cost of Ownership of the solution.
- Identifies reusable components required for our solutions library and ensures the creation of high quality solutions.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Enforces standard policies and procedures for quality and efficiency in deliverables by working closely with the PMO in formulating delivery templates.
- Overall this role requires good consulting skills, strong work ethic and with an ability to challenge and question existing processes.
- The successful candidate will work closely with client stakeholders, senior business members, project managers and senior developers delivering and developing technical solutions.
Competencies / Skillset :
- Strong HRO experience in supporting HR Pre Sales, Solutions, Implementation & Transformation
- Should have good exposure to HRO Domain including Payroll & Recruitment Solutions
- Should have excellent Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills & Solution creation & writing skills
- Hands on knowledge of HCM's & Global ERP's
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills & Project Management Skills
Qualifications & Work Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with min 10+yrs of experience.