Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:281 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - HR - Talent Acquisition - Risk Modelling - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
AVP HR (Risk Modelling)
- Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Assistant Vice President - Talent Acquisition with experience in operational hirings, stakeholder management and financial hirings from Banking and Financial background preferably.
- This is newly created opportunity to help the organisation to craft the culture by providing simple and creative solutions. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring.
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have :
- Around 10+ years of experience, preferably in Risk modelling.
- Good project management skills, including leading regional delivery of projects is preferred.
- Excellent command of English, with outstanding writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent presentation skills (authoring and presenting) are a major plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.