Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1850 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
AVP - HR Shared Services - IT (10-16 yrs)
Role reports into the head of HR shared services
- Work alongside our onshore service delivery teams and outsource service providers to deliver contact centre/service desk services including our escalations service partnering global Group Services ESPS, Regional HR, HRBP etc.
- Manage service delivery model with robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support the decision and establish processes, create new metrics as per the input from HR/People Services/RHRO team to improve the employee experience.
- Good exposure to shift planning and capacity volume basis the call volume and should have good exposure to contact center workforce planning and agent work plan schedule to reduce the call drop rate, wait time and improve average speed to answer etc.
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team in the space contact center technology i.e. IVR, Dialer, Chat, Service Now, ChatBots etc.
- Provide support and input to customer engagement forums. Use data analytics (Power BI) and metrics to identify improvements, understand drivers for degradation of services, expand services to improve right first time contact for contact centre and reduce escalations.
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders including performance management, feedback and training.
An Ideal candidate :
- Over 10-12+ years of experience in the HR contact center, preferably global with operations experience in a customer centre is a must
- Any graduate / preferably postgraduate in Human Resources or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Effective leader ability to manage relationships across functions and regions.
- Previous experience in service improvement projects in an HR environment.
- Proven experience in back-office operations including Global Ops, Global HRSS, Ops Compliance, Transaction Services, etc
- Strong exposure to Global Payroll and Employee Data Management or experience in a Payroll role in the experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.