Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:1957 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
AVP - HR Head - Port Business (20-30 yrs)
- Implement the HR agenda within the Business, ensuring that all people managers are equipped and able to deliver the annual recurring people management requirements.
- Work with the leadership team to establish people agenda which underpins and supports the delivery of business goals and drives employee engagement.
- Participate in the development and implementation of human resources processes and programs, including but not limited to assimilation of new employees, performance management, organizational development, employee recognition, learning and development and the annual talent and compensation review process.
- Propose strategic changes and channelize change management within the organization basis regular focus group sessions, one on one and skip level meetings.
- Conduct dipstick surveys to understand the pulse of the business unit and construct action plans to address concerns.
- Counsel managers and staff on development opportunities, career mobility and advancement, as well as organizational development, training, compensation, and programs to support corporate initiatives.
- Identify training needs and coordinate with the L&D team for construction of appropriate modules.
- Drive internal & external stakeholder management
- Ensure timely redressal of employees' grievances and compliances with all applicable laws.
- Carry out routine management of employee issues including disciplinary matters, grievance handling, change management and counselling.
- Ensure the compliance of companies health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Any other responsibility/ task; not limited to the above-mentioned tasks, that may be assigned from time to time in view of the job requirements.
- Partner with other HR Business Partners to ensure cross-utilization of information and projects.
- Creating IR strategy for the organization in line with the business requirement across business verticals
- Designing Policies, creating processes and procedures related to management of third party manpower across locations.
- Review of the local environmental challenges and the requirement of respective business verticals.
- Responsible for creating a culture of pro-active IR within the organization.
- Overseeing settlement & union negotiations wherever Union is in existence.
- Climate Study for new projects of various businesses considering risk assessment & mitigation plan.
- Representing management at conciliation, and before different Courts / Tribunals as and when required.
- Overall responsible for Manpower compliances across business verticals
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in human resources management functions, in reputed Industrial Organization.
- Graduate with post graduate qualification in Human Resources Management required
- Thorough functional knowledge in HC, IR, & Statutory Matters.
- Age required 45-54 years
- Should have plant exposure