Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:4008 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP - HR Compliance & Employee Relation - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
AVP ER cases and HR Compliance in India. ER case management includes disciplinary issues, grievances, performance management concerns, involuntary exits (including redundancies), sensitive and/or high risk leaves of absence, and other matters to successful resolution. The role will also ensure client remains in compliance with labor and payroll laws and oversee annual compliance responsibilities. The ER & Compliance Advisor will work in close partnership with HR Business Partners, HR Risk & Compliance, Legal & Compliance, and Rewards Operations and Payroll. This role will report jointly to the Head of HR, India and the Global Head of Employee Relations.
- Oversee HR Compliance program including strategy for meeting ongoing, updated and new regulatory and legal requirements including but not limited to Central & State regulations, Shops & Establishments Act, etc.
- Oversee all regulatory filings, internal and external reporting, and other obligations including advising and guiding functional partners in execution and delivery of compliance requirements
- Project manage changes to meet external regulatory changes
- Keep current with government/regulatory requirements, and other employment law best practices in the industry
- Oversight of India HR and employment-related policies
- Manage relationship with external compliance vendor
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Legal and other partners as necessary to keep all informed with progress of employee relations activities
- Liaise with ER Operations and contactHR to ensure that all employee transactions are processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Interpret, communicate and maintain country-specific ER policies, processes and educational programs for HR partners, employees and managers as appropriate
- Provide support and guidance to broader global ER team as needed
- Utilize the ER case management system to log and track case progress
- Apply ER metrics to gather insights, determine trends and develop proactive strategies to remediate risk within the business
- Interface with other Center of Excellence (COE) teams such as Talent Management, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Analytics and Reporting, as appropriate
- Assist in the design and delivery of training to managers, employees and HR professionals on relevant ER topics and recent employment law updates
- Assist with project management of M&A activity or reorganization exercises as required, including any related redundancy exercises
- Manage other ER-related projects as necessary
- LLB Degree holder and with at least 8-12 years of Employee Relations and Compliance
- Sound knowledge of employment law and regulation and its pragmatic application in location
- Knowledge of payroll and labor law compliance preferred
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
- Experience working collaboratively with and influencing business managers
- Excellent consultative, coaching, counseling and conflict resolution skills; ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Analytical and creative; capable of flexing solutions to changing demands; anticipating the local, regional, global impact
- Highly motivated to seek higher levels of performance in self and in others
- Commitment to the highest standards of excellence and personal integrity
- Able to independently juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Candidates will ideally have experience within the Financial Services sector, preferably from fund management or investment banking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.