Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:584 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - HR Analytics - BFSI/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Looking for a Talent acquisition professional with a high level of business acumen responsible for compiling, structuring, and analyzing human resources/TA data to help streamline all processes.
- Working with stake holders on key roles and driving talent strategy
- Partner with Business and HR across business entities to consolidate manpower budget
- Analyzing data and statistics for trends with regard to recruitment practices, motivation, turnover etc
- Building out the campus channel.
- Optimizing and implementing recruitment processes and systems
- Compiling reports of data results and presenting these to senior management.
- Experience on project transformation would be added.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering and Masters in human resources or business administration.
- A minimum of ten year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS).
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Familiarity with HR operations, such as hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.