HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:2775 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
AVP - HR (15-20 yrs)
JOB ROLE : Head - HR
REPORTS TO: Head - Operations
JOB LEVEL: AVP
LOCATION: Jharkhand Project Site (near Hazaribagh)
Preference would be given to candidate having expertise in following:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters/ Post Graduate in Human Resources and Industrial Relations;
- Expertise in supporting large, diverse workforces of 5000+ employees in mines locations, including union/non-union, exempt/non-exempt, temporary staff, front-line staff, mid-level and senior management;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi; Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- Capable to groom successors
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum work experience of 15 + years in the mining industry particularly in Jharkhand & Bihar Region.
- In depth knowledge EPF, CMPF, ESIC, Labour Laws (Local and central)
- Front line exposure of dealing with unions, in strikes and unrest time and in Bipartite /Tripartite settlements
- Proficient in grievance handling, counselling and redressing of the issues.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Head - HR will be responsible for managing human resource and industrial relations, resolves local issues and focus on employee retention with key focus on Organizational Developments
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Indicative Only) :
- Spearhead HR & IR - Office Administration (formulating & implementing strategic HR management and administrative policies), manpower planning, recruitment, selection, Contract/Sub Contract/PRW, labor management and maintained employee relations.
- Address grievances, disciplinary matters right from drafting of charge sheet to its disposal and maintain harmonious & progressive employee relations.
- Formulated retention policies, conducted exit interviews and managed attrition issues, relieved procedures, full & final.
- Settlement; ensured effective & fair settlement of IR related issues
- Acted as Single Point of Contact for employee communications, industrial relation & union negotiation
- Maintain effective liaison with Govt. officials under local administration as labor, Health & Safety, EPF dept., ESIC, Pollution Board, Fire Service dept., Elect. dept., Police dept., Employment Officer, Apprentice Advisor & Local bodies also managing external environment through effective liaison and meetings with local villagers, gram Pradhan etc.
- Responsible for all statutory payments to employees in time. Monitoring disbursement of wages/salary & other payable dues payment in time of on roll as well as contractual employees. Checking the payable amount before disbursement of wages/salary, incentive and other dues, find out the reason for the difference from the previous month amount. Resolving time office related issues.
- Handling contractual workforce. Monitoring regularly all relevant statutory compliances (maintenance of registers as per contract labor (R&A) Act. Responsible for Contractors bill verification, agreements with service provider agencies. Keeping pace with and aligning the changing requirement owing to frequent amendments and changes in Labour Laws.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
PREFERRED AGE GROUP : 40 - 48 Years
WORK ENVIRONMENT : Office Cabin, Laptop
BENEFITS : Business Travel and Conveyance Reimbursements
OTHERS: Full-time Job Role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.