Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3326 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP/Head - Risk Modeling - Re-Insurance Firm (9-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading insurance/reinsurance organization across the globe. With 60+ offices in more than 20 countries they are a world leader in providing risk based solution to leading organizations across the globe.
They have been consistently expanding their business in India and are looking for a seasoned professional with team handling experience to lead and grow their predictive modeling team while supporting the underwriting business.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Global Director of Predictive Modeling, you would be responsible to :
- Lead a team of predictive modelers and work closely with actuarial, risk management & underwriting teams to develop cutting edge analytical risk insights for improving efficiency and decision making
- Mentor & train the team members while leading the daily activities of the team across multiple projects
- Deliver advanced analytical insights grow the underwriting business while working closely with the actuarial and underwriting teams
- Provide strategic vision for predictive modeling capabilities to support the team's objectives while enhancing analytical offerings
The Successful Applicant :
- PHD or Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or similar with over 10 years of experience in the advanced risk modeling domain
- Extensive experience of model development in the financial services industry is a must and exposure to building models in the property & casualty (P&C) insurance domain shall be an added advantage
- Detailed understanding of predictive modeling, data mining and other advanced analytical techniques
- Solid background in risk modeling with excellent exposure to building LGD/EAD/PD/BASEL models
- Excellent working knowledge of statistical modeling tools such as SAS, R, or similar
- Proven record of delivering significant business value from developing and implementing advanced analytical tools and insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to collaborate with multiple teams/functions
What's on Offer :
Successful candidate will get an opportunity to work with a leading re-insurance firm in a critical role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.