Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:829 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
AVP/Head - Quality & Process Excellence - BPO/BPM (15-19 yrs)
- Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
- Communicate the company's quality system to customers.
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
- Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth set up and functioning of quality compliance at a vertical level to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves designing functional level policies and procedures and driving standardization across all clients
- Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client / engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and operations
- Provides innovative solutions, facilitates and mentors improvement projects; trains and coaches LBBs, Black Belts on improvement projects
- Develops measures to improvement performance across processes including SLAs
- Participate in RFIs/ RFPs and provide inputs on transformation and quality management
- Work closely with client change and operations teams to identify / drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
- Lead improvement and transformation projects using Digital transformation, Lean, DMAIC and other six sigma methodologies like DFSS etc.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them
- Planning and managing budget and resource allocation for the assigned vertical Business development and solution in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective.
- Must have very good knowledge of call Centre functioning and Call Centre metrics, Knowledge of all QC tools and QMS
Desired Profile :
- PG / MBA with Min 15+yrs experience in Quality or Process Excellence Function in BPO/BPM Industry
- Black Belt / Master Black Belt Certification from reputed Institute / organization
- Overall experience of 15 years & Minimum 3 years in lead role of Quality & Process Management with a successful track record for delivering high impact projects impacting the business performance of medium to big organizations.