Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:3252 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
AVP/Head - Public Relations - Media (12-22 yrs)
Role Description :
The Head of Public Relations is responsible for leading outward PR strategies and plans that promote key initiatives and the company's image and reputation. The Head of PR works very closely with external agencies, various internal departments and other key business partners in developing and executing initiatives that address the company's key issues. The Head of PR also serves as one of the key media contacts and representatives of the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following ;
- Develop our brand manifesto to share with key stakeholders
- Manage PR and Communications Budget - and work with Global Commercial and Strategy Director to ensure tight cost controls
- Liaise with Head of Content on the exhibition plan in order to construct a viable PR plan
- Oversee media profile - this will involve liaising with our PR partners in India and NY, and working alongside them to respond to press enquiries as well as generating coverage to promote the company's work and impact
- Work with Head of Events in organising events that promote our commercial and non-commercial work
- Study, advise and regularly update the company's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote our art, ideas and services
- Increase company profile at relevant public and private events. Become an ambassador for the company and identify new opportunities that will increase our reach, and importantly support the wider staff team to improve their presentation and public speaking skills.
- Advise the operational and regional teams to ensure our buildings reflect our brand
- Brief internal spokespeople and source/provide media training to CEO, senior management team and Client Relationship Managers to ensure they are better skilled to respond to media opportunities at a national and international level
- Identify ways to improve the way we share information to the wider organisations, our clients, investors and partners
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure the digital media platforms across the company are up to date and have relevant content. Ensure all digital (and non-digital) marketing materials are consistent with our brand
- Write content for Press releases to feed to our PR partners for distribution
- Guide and strategise with PR agencies to generate appropriate media-worthy pitches for exhibitions
- Responsible for internal communications strategy - including regular internal email with key information updates relating to staff announcements, strategy developments, exhibitions, events, changes in company policy, company media releases or articles published relating to the company or with wider Indian art market (adapted from monthly Newsletter as appropriate)
- Network with the wider media ecosystem so as to develop independent and long-lasting relationships
- Analyse media coverage and commission or undertake relevant market research
- Work with internal stakeholders on company's CSR policy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.