Assistant Manager at Housr
Views:2193 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP/Head - Operations - Hospitality Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-9 yrs)
At Housr we are building India's biggest co-living brand. And, would want you very much to be a part of this journey.
We are a mega aggregator of properties focused on creating experiences, fostering communities and bringing millennials together by providing state-of-art co-living spaces enabled by technology.
Founded by real-estate veterans, Deepak Anand and Kalpesh Mehta, Housr is backed by industry heavyweights such as Abhishek Lodha (MD-Lodha Developers), Pirojsha Godrej (Executive Chairman - Godrej Properties) and Harsh Patodia (CMD - Unimark Group and President-Elect - CREDAI.
Housr will become the largest co-living player in India in the next 12 months, with plans to launch 15+ properties and 10,000+ beds across 8 key cities. In the last 6 months, Housr has locked in 5000+ beds across 6 properties in Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai and Kota.
Housr's strongest differentiators are its product and service offerings and its 'mega communities model'. Housr is the ONLY co-living player in India that is able to rent entire residential towers from landowners on 6 to 9 year leases. This long-term lease model provides 2-3x better yield for builders.
Each property will have 500-1000 residents. This enables strong economies of scale and unparalleled service and community offerings that no other player in India is able to provide.
Housr's product design, done in-house, has a trendy international aesthetic that resonates well with the millennial taste.
Website - https://housr.in/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Functional ownership of operations for PAN India.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Analyzing the costs and revenues and taking full ownership.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks and implement best practices.
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Monitoring the progress of any project via Gantt Charts & other evaluation tools.
- Ensuring targeted driven - go-live- of various projects based on Ops plans.
- Trouble-shooting for any bottlenecks in project execution, leveraging relevant folks.
What You Need to Know/Have
- 6-9 years of experience in operations management in related fields
- Must have experience in Inventory Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management, Process Improvement and Vendor Management.
- Must have strong experience in building, training and managing a team.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change, familiar with analyzing and making decision-based on numbers.
- Fast learner and be comfortable working in a fast-changing startup environment. Must be street smart and should have the ability to handle crunch situations effectively.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate from hospitality, preferably from a premier institute.
- Should have excellent leadership and people management skills. Experience in managing a large and diverse team will be prioritized.
- Extensive experience of vendor management, operations management, developing SOPs
- Experience in working with startups will be beneficial.
- Comfortable with travel in a dynamic uncertain start-up environment.