Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page, Mumbai
Views:1155 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
AVP & Head - Human Resources - Retail/Hospitality/Food Business - TISS/XLRI/FMSMDI (10-20 yrs)
- Location: Worli
- Work from office, 5 days a week
- Reports to Promoter
Started by founders of one of the largest retail conglomerates in India, this organisation is a startup that houses multi category brands with a promise to build a digital first sustainable ecosystem for these brands.
They are looking for an Head HR for their Foods business which would include retail chains, D2C brands, restaurants and cloud kitchens. The organisation is looking to be a 700 crore and 1000+ people strong company in a 5 year period. They are looking for an HR Head who would lead the people and culture agenda of the organisation.
As an HR Lead you will play a crucial role as an enabler to achieve this vision. The role will span across organization and capability building, induction & onboarding, learning and development, talent acquisition and employer branding.
The role will compliment the company's existing business across restaurants, commissaries and dark stores, modern trade operations and most importantly, its D2C and digital-first business teams.
- Drive the end-to-end people manifesto - be the people champion, attract and hire the best talent, and enable our employees to thrive and deliver in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Help drive initiatives around culture, integration and making a great place to work.
- Spearhead recruitment to attract the best talent.
- Build employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition.
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and interventions to achieve and sustain high engagement.
- Manage the people processes like Performance Management, Rewards Management, Training and Development, Inductions, Talent Planning, Talent Management and so on.
- The ideal person will have more than 10-15 years hands-on experience in multiple areas of Human Resource management, especially talent acquisition and learning & development
- The person should have worked extensively in the food hospitality industry (5 star hotel chains) or with leading D2C brands in the gourmet food or FMCG segment
- Education from OCLD, Tier 1 IHMs, Tier 1 B schools in India or outside would be strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about food, gourmet and cares for high quality, finesse and excellence
- Strong presentability
- Hunger to drive the people/ HR agenda of a fast-paced and fast-growing startup. High growth comes with its allied flux, and you must have an ability to be comfortable in such an environment.
- Experience of managing different facets of HR like training, recruitment, performance, culture, etc. in food hospitality or hotel industry
- Experience of working in any startup is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and interact with Co-founders and colleagues across different levels and backgrounds
- A quick learner and influencer