CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:648 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Government Sales - Insurance (8-15 yrs)
AVP - Government Sales
Job description :
- Seeking people with Government Sales Experience. Should have deep connect with decision makers and one who have been in consultative sales!
- Also seeking Corporate/Government Sales focussed B2B, VP/Executive Vice President for a fortune 200 professional services Company in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
- Seeking individuals with excellent pedigree of Education (Engg Plus MBA) from Reputed Institutes. Candidate should have experience in Government Sales
Candidates preferred from :
- Corporate /B2B BFSI
- B2B Consulting Sales
- Insurance Broking/Insurance Services
- B2B SAAS Sales
- Job Portal Sales Viz Naukri, Monster, Indeed, Linkedin
Seeking Government/PSU Sales and Servicing people from BFSI sales Background. Seek people from Consulting, Corporate Lending and Financial services and from Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisition, Investment Banking, Infrastructure lending companies who may have existing relationships with CXOs of large PSUs/Government
Department : Corporate Sales/Government Sales
Location : Multiple Locations (PAN India) : , Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kochi, Vizag
Job Title : Vice President / Executive Vice President
Reports to : Corporate Sales Leader
Background : The Firm , A global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions,
Role Description :
Role Requirements :
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products. OR BFSI products viz. Corporate Salary Account, Corporate Lending, Corporate Benefits Consulting etc
- Responsible for new business development and to ensure consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity sales.
Technical Skills :
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Preferred candidate profile
Prior Experience :
- 8-15 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Education/ Qualification :
- MBA from a reputed B - School
- Excellent Compensation and one of the best Incentive plans in the Industry
- Employment Type