Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:790 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Government Relations - Technology Firm (12-16 yrs)
Role : AVP - Government Relations ( Global MNC in Technology )
Location : Delhi NCR / Bangalore / Mumbai
Job Requirement :
- An excellent understanding of technology and its transformational aspects for overall economic value chain hence creating an ecosystem conducive for technology integration.
- Proactively develop intelligent insights around legislative and regulatory developments and assess their impact on the Organization. Advising Organizations leadership on it and helping to manage reputation risks. Have a critical sense of institutional engagements including geopolitical understanding beyond routine expectations.
- Establish credible relationships for a trusted partnership with a wide range of stakeholders, including government officials, elected representatives, industry trade associations and industry government relations representatives
- Create opportunity for Organizations leaders- external engagement for thoughtful conversation including scheduling meetings; supporting the development of briefing packs; talking points for meetings and events; and supporting Organisationals participation in conferences/events
- Support the business development and Corporate Function Teams positions and strategies regarding key business topics and policy issues, developing a thought leadership strategy towards political stakeholders for Organizations . Support the business to build strategic relationships that align to market positions.
Preferred Profile :
- Individual who has relevant work experience in identifying key public policy issues across sectors, including senior policy-making role with experience in hands-on policy design and the process of getting policies approved and implemented through complex executive and legislative processes and political systems.
- Should have experience engaging directly with senior government officials at the ministerial level and preferably experience in cross-industry policy and governance areas.
- Should have the ability to grasp to others views and opinions, and distill and share the company's perspective on those issues with external stakeholders.
- The individual should have critical thinking skills combined with creativity and intellectual rigor to manage, oversee and most importantly steer various discussion with external stakeholders, government, academic, institutions.
- You are an advocate for the Organisation to bring external perspectives back into the company to inform companies perception and direction. Should be passionate about the opportunity to shape the future of how we use and build technology for everyone.
- Should possess ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others is required. Must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills, and possess high political acumen.
- Someone with great interpersonal and presentation skills, both for subject matter experts and the layperson
- Possess deep sense of pride in being ethical and upholds Integrity in all engagement with stakeholder communities.