Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:10525 Applications:636 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
AVP/General Manager - Technology/IT Application - Management Consulting Firm (12-18 yrs)
Role : - AVP / General Manager- Technology / IT Application
Location :- Delhi NCR
Organisation :- Management Consulting
Division : - Business Solutions Group:
Business solutions group is responsible for managing automation and digital transformation within the firm. This team works with business and other support teams to design and deliver solutions that helps improve productivity and profitability, where possible.
The Organisation typically operates on multiple technology stacks including but not limited to Microsoft technologies such .net, SharePoint 2013, Java/ J2EE, open source, Analytics (big data, predictive etc) and cloud. Additionally, mobility solutions are offered on iOS and Android platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the role:
The primary role of the person is
- Solution and architect applications basis business requirements
- Lead the delivery and support of applications development within the Organisation
- Responsible for developing / enhancing required standards aligning them with Organisations Global standards
- Ensures that all development practices are in compliance with Organisation's best practices, policies and procedures
- Guide team through the delivery life-cycle to come up with user friendly solutions.
- Understand abstract concepts and translating them into technical solutions which are based on Microsoft technologies to meet the business needs.
- Expert knowledge in analysing, designing and developing solutions to highly complex problems
- Takes technical leadership and inspires team by walking the talk. Provide mentorship to team members.
- Ensure industry best practice is implemented and adherence to process compliance.
- Ensure software architecture documents are maintained and evolve based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Creates a culture of innovation within the team and promotes experimentation.
- Expert knowledge of programming languages, application servers, software architecture and databases. Should be well verse with technology advancements.
- Demonstrated experience in managing software development vendors.
- Hands on Experienced in .NET based development e.g. C#, ASP.NET or Java / J2EE frameworks and/or mobility development.
- Plan, perform and manage projects with the ability to multi-task between several projects independently and through the team and changing priorities and schedules simultaneously.
- Ensure Organisations project management methodology is followed and all key processes / stages / activities are performed in adherence to Organisations standards.
- Program manage global initiatives that impacts India operations.
- Manage and mentor project managers within the team.
- Build excellent relationship with internal clients and all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with the goal of becoming the point person for the business and IT teams.
- Ensure proper documentation compliances.
- Work with technology teams to identify and recommend solutions best suited for the business.
- Ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules, and budgets; meet key team members on a regular basis to review progress.
- Perform tests assessments.
- Maintain risk logs and change management
Strategy and Governance
- Work and collaborate with IT and business leadership to formulate, implement and monitor an enterprise wide IT Strategy.
- Develop and publish management dashboards projecting health of various initiatives identified as part of the roadmap.
- Define, develop and implement policy, process and standards to manage IT Services.
- Develop and manage IT team's budget. Track variances and present to management as needed.
- Manage communication with regards to new launches, policy changes, etc. Ensure high impact communication that brings positive impact on our users and stakeholders.
- Develop processes and reporting standards for the IT financial plan.
- Drive CSI (Continuous Service Improvement). Define, develop and manage the enterprise IT quality assurance strategy which includes leveraging best practices as well as developing and implementing standards and measures.
- Support CIO with facts, analysis and insight oriented to meet/exceed goals.
- To provide full operational support to the Chief Technology Officer to ensure key global functional targets are realized.