Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1655 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - General Ledger Accounting - BFSI - CA (12-15 yrs)
The FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Legal Entity Control, Regulatory Reporting, Control Governance, Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Financial Transaction Processing and Finance Systems Support. Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, review and governance for the day to day delivery of team responsibilities on reconciliations to the various Lines of Business.
- Use Accounting and Finance SME knowledge to support additional Controllership activities
- Ensuring that the reconcilers and approvers are adequately skilled and trained to understand enterprise requirements on reconciliations. Be ahead of the game in raising the process delivery standards and driving controls.
- Be a potential Quality control / Quality assurance lead for enterprise GIRC deliverables.
- Maintain high level of connect and engagement with the Line of businesses and business partners in US (GIRC/GFC).
- Lead / Drive / Partner in change management projects involving migration, reengineering, transformation etc.
- Think out of the box and bring new ideas and initiatives to the table and enable the teams to do the same through appropriate training inputs.
- Collaborate to support business goals by working on complex activities or projects with others within the team and with various partner relationships
- Be aligned with overall GFC / GFCI initiatives and mandates and be involved in FAKC wide initiatives extending beyond immediate process level and team responsibilities.
- Exercise judgment and critical thinking in identifying potential risks, control trends in assigned business areas as well as impact to the business and to the Bank overall by applying business acumen
- Periodic performance appraisals and manage associate development and training plans.
- Work effectively with the GBS support teams to draw appropriate benefits for the team and process.
Mandatory Skills :-
- CA / CMA
- 13 -15 post qualification years of experience in Reconciliations / financial accounting / period end close processes.
- Deep hands-on experience in areas of financial control / Reconciliation / Intercompany accounting with similar organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse finance functions and leading teams in a comparable environment
- Experience in robotics and other emerging technologies is desirable
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment involving complexities and changing work mix.
- Proven ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a global environment
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Strong communication is essential. Ability to independently communicate with senior leaders in the business.
- Strong relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of aligning stakeholders, building consensus and resolving conflicts in a large, distributed organization; proven ability to influence peers/stakeholders and other leaders across various lines of business.
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives with a track record of successful change delivery
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals
12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.