Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:79 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Fund Accounting/Private Equity - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Our clients are international financial institutions particularly in the area of Asset Management & Investment Banking. They are actively seeking experienced individuals to be part of their Fund accounting teams to manage multiple asset classes.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining books and records and calculation of fund Net Asset Values.
- Coordinating and reviewing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics for monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Coordinate and review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions, and equalizations.
- Coordinate and review partner capital account statements, processing of payments and other transactions.
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants.
- Working with other internal functions, to resolve discrepancies and respond to internal queries.
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- MBA Finance, CA, CFA or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting for Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Experience of IFRS is mandatory.
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Good client/ business relationship management, problem solving, and analytical skills is desirable.
- Experience in Private equity/real estate fund and exposure to complex fund structure, waterfall computation, preferred return is required.